Instagram ♥ ♥

Sunday 19 June 2011

Mulberry The Book Launch @ Gardens Mall

Yesterday, I attended the launch of Mulberry book in Gardens Mall, Midvalley. The book is created to celebrate their 40th anniversary. The colourful pages of the book are an imprint of the fashion and memories of Mulberry and its people, a journey through the brand's life in the past 2 years. Beautiful book, limited copies are available for RM300 per book~

Mulberry the book (picture from http://www.mulberry.com/)

store decoration

golden Mulberry Bayswater balloons

more balloons

The store decoration was fantastic, I reached there about 12.05pm (the event starts at 12pm) and there are already quite a number of people inside the store. First 50 visitors will get the golden bayswater balloon and door gifts (a pretty canvas bag, Mulberry 40th anniversary badges, stickers and stacks of beautiful photos of Mulberry's journey). There is also complimentary lemonade, champagne and Victorian sponge cake.

On top of that, Mulberry offer up to 40% discount on the Spring/Summer'11 collection, specially for that event. *jumps with joy* and of course, I got my watermelon mini Alexa :) Yeay ^^

watermelon Mini Alexa


my gold Bayswater~

photo taken from the photo booth ^^

A fruitful visit to Mulberry store, and kudos to the team for the fantastic launch over tea, great decorations and good service.

Oh ya, by the way I'm in love with the recent OPI nail lacquer Femme de Cirque collection. Just feel that I should share about this lovely nail lacquer colour with you. Femme de Cirque collection has really sweet soft pastel colours, mostly in shades of pink. And one of it, In the Spot - Light pink which I have recently tried on has this really natural pink colour which gives you the healthy nail look. I totally ♥ pink!

I bought the Femme de Cirque mini collection last month where it has mini bottles of all 4 colours of the collection, which include this lovely shade (below) In the Spot- light pink, another creamy nude pink, a pretty light pink and a glittery sheen lacquer.

lovely pink!~

What a great weekend!~ I'm loving it!
Me signing off.. Enjoy your Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment