Instagram ♥ ♥

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Series of nom noms during my birthday

Browsed through my iphone and found some photos of my birthday which had not been posted. Since I have some time off now, I decided to post up these photos.

|photo heavy post| coming up.

Went on a few nom nom sessions with friends on the day before my birthday, on my birthday, and the day after. :)

crepe cakes at Food Foundry with the PGs

Then we had dinner at Prego, Westin KL on my birthday.

lovely bouquet from J&M

photo from Prego

The day after my birthday, had dinner in Kampachi, Pavilion.



set meal with mackarel fish (Saba Shio set)

double sushi roll - Ebitenpura Maki (1/2) + Shake Aburi Maki (1/2)

The best part of the half half sushi is that you get to try both of it, without stuffing yourself with too much. :) Nice! *likes*

Beef teppanyaki set


*super thick cut and fresh* Salmon sashimi

the cute bunny bowl

I'll try to post some detailed food review about the Prego and Kampachi soon. Check back ya!~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment