Instagram ♥ ♥

Sunday 1 July 2012

Hello Summer..Hello July!

June appear to be super fast-paced.. It feels like May just passed. Nevertheless,
 HELLO JULY! Hoping to have a good month.

School semester is starting on the 23rd July, and I'm taking up lab sessions again, will be tied down for a semester, until November. And this time, according to the schedule, I'm taking the Friday classes 3 - 6pm. Oh, it's Friday give us a break!! :) 

June was great, had a photo-shoot session with my mom at The Picture Company in Empire Shopping Gallery. It was an out-of-the-blue thing as I recalled having a complimentary voucher from ESG the month before. Service is good and our photographer, Jace is friendly. However, the prints are on the expensive side, a 8R print, 8"x10" cost RM78. My voucher gives me a complimentary shooting session and a 5R print. Will get the photos in about a week's time, I only have the low resolution files, here are one of the fews we took.


during shooting, our photographer Jace (weren't supposed to be snapping our own photos during the session though :P)


I'm wishing for a fruitful July for my research and I want to steal some time for a short getaway again! I'm thinking of Singapore.... Oh well, Have a great July!~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment