Instagram ♥ ♥

Thursday 5 July 2012

Hui Lau Shan is in Malaysia.. Yay to mango desserts!

The famous Hong Kong dessert chain, Hui Lau Shan has opened its door at 1 Utama Shopping Centre (Old Wing), Times Square and also at Pavilion. Hui Lau Shan is everywhere in Hong Kong, and the last time I was at Hong Kong, it was pretty easy to just locate one of their stores, when you just need the dessert fix.

I dropped by their 1U outlet to try, there were long queues and some of the items were sold out when I ordered (it was in the evening). The menu is quite extensive, I think they have, if not all, almost everything like their HK stores. As far as I remember most of those I tried in Hong Kong they have it here. I had it almost every day in HK, since it's literally everywhere, it's so convenient to hop into one, I remembered there was one opposite my hotel :P. They have seasonal items in HK though, I don't know if they have it here.

I wanted to order the Mango Icy Sweet Balls & Mango Icy with Crystal Jelly, but both were sold out, so I opted for Mango in Coconut Juice and Pomelo and Mango Icy Coconut Noodles.

Hui Lau Shan in 1U

the menu

 Mango in Coconut Juice and Pomelo

Mango Icy Coconut Noodles (RM9.90)

the queue

Both were good, but I prefer the the one with the coconut noodles coz the coconut 'noodles' are so smooth :P. Hui Lau Shan serves healthy, fresh fruits (specializes in mango, as most of the dessert has mango in it) dessert, so it's OK to indulge in them :P. 
Now, Malaysians don't have to travel to Hong Kong for yummy desserts!

Address: Hui Lau Shan,
FK107 / First Floor, Old Wing,
1 Utama Shopping Centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment