Instagram ♥ ♥

Wednesday 18 May 2011

+Wondermilk Cafe, Uptown

Time for some lovely treats. I dropped by wondermilk in DU on my way to catch a movie at Cineleisure. They serve lovely cuppacakes :) and great coffee. For those of you who cant live without coffee, you can try the coffee here.

Varieties of cupcakes @ RM4.50 each
tagline "drink more milk"


pretty interior, a nice, cosy place for meet ups and chat sessions with friends

Oh my Choc and Chocolate orange

I personally like the chocolate orange as the base cake with lightly flavoured orange is good, not too sweet. Goes well with the chocolate cream. The Oh My Choc has a rich chocolate cake base.

+wondermilk serves other meal such as sandwiches and burger. So, give it a try if you're looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth, a coffee boost or both. :) ^^

Address:
+Wondermilk,
41, Jalan SS21/1A,
Damansara Utama,
PJ, Selangor.
03-77258930

1 comment:

  1. I loveeee the chocolate orange cupcake!! They used to have a lychee flavor .. but don't think they make it anymore.. =(

    ReplyDelete