Instagram ♥ ♥

Monday 16 April 2012

Have you seen MUJI at Pavilion, KL?

I dropped by at Muji on Saturday, yeay! they are finally here. With more of these brands (eg: Sephora, Uniqlo) coming to Malaysia, (H&M is opening soon TOO!), we're finally narrowing the gap of shopping in Singapore and right here in our country.

Muji sells brandless goods which are of good quality and cares for the environment. So green-product lovers, here you go!!~

Muji has almost everything, from your everyday basic skincare necessities eg : make up brushes, travel size cream containers... , to clothings, stationeries, household items and simple furniture and storage space. Muji products have simple design yet I can see the versatility in it.

There are various items there which I think are so super useful - the small plastic containers for your moisturiser, eye cream etc, they are connected to each other, and its so versatile that you get to choose how many you want to bring out each time you go travel.
Think my description is not good enough.. :P have a look at the photo I managed to get from MUJI website. Sorry I didn't manage to take any photos. :P

Adapted from MUJI online store

Cool rite? :P

And also I'm loving their travel case, simple and yet come in various sizes and design to suit our needs.

They have DIY pen too, choose your own ink colors and fit it into the pen holder- and voila! your unique pen based on your needs.

They have much more than what I describe here, do drop by and have a look. :) 

Address:

MUJI
5.10 Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.


This post is not meant as an advertorial, just an opinion from me, who had visited the store recently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment