Instagram ♥ ♥

Thursday 5 April 2012

Spring season 2012.. and Easter weekend!

Easter weekend is here..soon, in 2 days time. And we gonna have our mid-semester break, well I'm actually not having holidays (have to face with research work everyday), just that I have no labs classes for the coming week. Starting from March, I'm taking up classes, as lab tutor for ENG1060.. had 6 hours contact hours a week, leaving me quite drained off on Wednesdays and Fridays. I am looking forward to this mid-sem break and plan to have a relaxing getaway. Hopefully with YTL again, since it's best to leave it to the hands of the experts if you wish to really relax :).

I am quite stressed up with my research, despite not getting the desired result, I am somewhere there, just not there yet.. this really frustrates me. Also, I have lab preparations to do.. not too hard but quite challenging as there are a lot of MATLAB syntax and functions which are long forgotten. :P

With all these work waiting to be completed, I can't help in trying to relax by having some retail therapy and what's more with the ongoing mid-season sale and GP sale. Best of all, my favourite colors are all up for this Spring/Summer 2012. I love everything in pastel shades (if you do read my description on my blog), minty blue, peach pink, pale pink, light orange.. so lovely and pretty. I'm even thinking of getting all the pretty pastel OPI colours for my nails! But currently I don't think I have the time to do my own nails, rather pay the nail parlour for some pampering sessions.


    MNG - slim fit cropped trousers in pretty pastels.
(picture credited to Mango Facebook page here)

I've seen it in KL stores (should be the same one), they have pale blue one too, should I get it? Pretty hard to match with dark colours top though, these colours go pretty well with light coloured and especially white color tops :) Tempted, so sweet no?

Jaspal Spring Summer 2012 collection -  a little peplum and pastel
Do check out their collection/lookbook in their website ->


OPI New York City Ballet collection

The shades are very light, and I really like 'You Callin Me a Lyre' (2nd from left) and 'Care to Danse' (4th from left), anyone want to buy me one? :) ♥ ♥ ~ I am also currently looking for a mint green nail polish~.. I think I should just drop by a good nail parlour soon :)

a picture taken from Style magazine April'12

Result of my retail therapy for Spring season, i'm loving pastels. My new love for spring :)


blue dress from Asos.com, pleated top and high-waisted pants from Topshop, & pastel colour nail polish~

Almost all the designer, and high-street brands are focusing on these sweet pastels this season. So boys and girls, let's go pastel yeay!~ 

Welcoming the spring, with pretty and happy pastel!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment