Instagram ♥ ♥

Friday 13 April 2012

Spa Village experience at Cameron Highlands Resort

As I have previously booked for my Signature Spa session, I check in at the Spa Village soon after my afternoon-tea. Always pre-book your spa session as they're quite full at times, and do check in early at the reception so that you can fully enjoy your session. :) :)


me at the spa reception

warm towel and tea

outside the treatment room



the room for resting after the tea-bath before you adjourn to the 2nd step of your session

wet evening at the Spa Village

In Spa Village Cameron Highlands Resort, tea is the foundation for all their experiences. All guests enjoys a signature tea-bath before their treatment (50minutes and above treatment). I went for the 2 hours Signature Spa and I chose the Strawberry Escapade. Strawberries are believed to bring relief from depression and helps you to relax, apart from its well known healing properties.

You'll need to change into their 'sarong' before the session. My tea bath was prepared using tea leaves and fresh strawberry. There are three different scrubs for you during the tea bath - scrub for your body, a separate scrub for your face and lime slices for your elbow and knee. There is also two round tea bags to be placed on your eyes to relieve stress.
Once you immersed yourself in the tub full of this tea goodness, you know you're in for relaxation. If you wish to enjoy some soft music, there is a headphone next to the tub. Heavenly~

While I was having my dip, the rain is pouring outside and I felt so grateful to be indoors, in the warm water tub. My elbow and knee immediately felt softer after scrubbing, with the lime slices. I shall try this at home occasionally. 

After the tea bath, I was told to rest at a resting room with a heart-shaped warmer, either to be place on your chest or tummy. 

The staff then picked me up for my next session which is the Strawberry Body Polish. The body buff is made of fresh strawberries, yoghurt and crushed oatmeal. This body polish session can help to soften and refine skin texture. After scrubbing, I was wrapped in a warm foil for a few minutes. The long strokes used by the staff during the polish/scrub session was really relaxing. I was then told to take a warm bath before my massage. The staff in Spa Village totally makes you feel comfortable throughout the session and the treatment rooms come well equipped with a bathroom and a toilet.

If you book in for other ala carte treatments, you're even allowed to test out the aroma oil and choose the one you like most for your massage. Mine is fix though, but I didn't mind it a bit. The staff there did showed it to me prior to my treatment, so if you don't like the smell, I'm sure they're willing to do some changes.

The Strawberry Aroma Massage uses long strokes and massage techniques which blends touch and aroma to create a sense of soothing pleasure. It was so relaxing that I felt asleep halfway through the massage. My skin felt rehydrated after the massage session. I was told to leave on the oils and the staff suggested that I should only bath an hour after.

Upon completion of the spa session, I was back at the spa reception for some hot tea. I get to choose the tea flavour I want, it was then serve with some cookies and strawberry jam. Everything there has strawberry in it..~ :)

after my pampering session


                                           Tea of your choice, and cookies with strawberry jam

Ah.. so relaxing and blissful!~~ 

Address:
Spa Village Cameron Highlands,
39000 Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands.
Telephone: +605-4911100
Email : spavillagech@ytlhotels.com.my


No comments:

Post a Comment