Instagram ♥ ♥

Monday 12 September 2011

All day breakfast @ Departure Lounge

Departure lounge is indeed a place for you to relax, have late breakfast or brunch, read a book, chat with friends or just watch the day goes by .... the list goes on. This cafe prides for their specialty coffee and espresso, besides having a wide collection of travel books. If you love travelling, and want to look for a place to browse through all these travel books this is the place you're looking for.

I woke up late during Merdeka-Raya holidays and was craving for some nice omelette, and Departure Lounge just comes to my mind.

The decoration in this cafe is simple and does resembles the cafes I went to in Australia.





selection of breakfast items

other sandwhiches, pasta and salad which are available

travel books :)

hot chocolate (RM7)

mocha latte (RM10)

7 item do-it-my-way (RM13.90 + upgrade RM1.50)

5 item do-it-my-way (RM11.90 + upgrade RM1.50)

upper deck with wholemeal bread (RM12.90)

I loveee the hot chocolate, very chocolatey and not too sweet, I can even opt for low fat milk to make me feel less guilty :P The mushrooms are good, I chose to upgrade them to fresh buttom mushroom for RM1.50 by the way. In my opinion, the breakfast sets are averagely priced, the 5 item DIMW breakfast feeds me just rigt, however, if you have a big appetite it may not be enough, there are other choices.

So, the big-eater chose Upper deck, that comes with triple deckers of turkey ham, crispy bacon bits, egg mayo, cheese, lettuce and tomato. You get to choose from white bread or the wholesome, wholemeal ones.

A nice all-day breakfast lounge, which serves good breakfast where you even can choose only the items you like, with a nice setting and relaxing environment for you to pick up any book you like. For the non-caffeine addict do try their hot chocolate. :)

Address:
Departure Lounge
10, Jalan SS21/39,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
03-77251682

Mont Kiara outlet:
No. 10, Jalan Solaris 4,
Solaris Mont’ Kiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur.
03-6203 0362

**Business Hours: Monday – Saturday 8am – 7pm, Sunday & Public Holidays 8am – 5pm,
Close on Tuesdays and major holidays

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Departure-Lounge/24541933315

2 comments:

  1. The hot chocolate looks good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is. I thought it has just the right thickness~ I love it~

    ReplyDelete