Instagram ♥ ♥

Sunday 4 September 2011

Wedding gifts

Recently, a close friend from university got engaged, will be attending my cousin's wedding in 2 weeks, coursemate wedding next year and a few friends from school got married. So many blissful events to attend :P

Well, I've decided to DIY gifts for their special occasion, and the first I started with is a pair of glass wines for my cousin :)

groom and bride pair wine glass

The second one was when I heard about the friend's proposal, and decided to make them a couple egg. With some help for the 'technical' job (cracking the egg) :P, here's the result we came up with.

girl & boy eggie with lots of little hearts

Anyone wants to order some of these gifts? :P :P I shall remake lots more other designs if there is demand :P

tray of eggies

Congrats to you all!~

No comments:

Post a Comment