Instagram ♥ ♥

Sunday 4 September 2011

Smurf-tastic Meet & Greet at Isetan KLCC

I watched The Smurfs last night with the usual gang at Midvalley, and I managed to catch up with the Smurfs character appearance at Isetan, KLCC this afternoon.

Smurfette, Clumsy and Papa

with kids running around, this is the best photo I managed to take with the three of them

Smurfette~

In my opinion, it is not a well organised event, the staffs who were in charge did not control the crowd well, at least they should have form a queue. Everyone is everywhere, making it hard to even snap a decent photograph. However, this I believed had captured the heart of the kids and those who are just simply a fan of Smurf. :) I think they're really adorable.. :)

For those who have yet to 'smurf' the Smurfs, do take a look at the Smurfs meet & greet schedule posted by Sony Pictures on their facebook page.


Have fun smurfing ppl~ *hums to the rhythm of the Smurf's song* La la la la la la.. La la la la laa

No comments:

Post a Comment